Innovation, science and printing
The Printing Industries Association of Australia and the NSW Smart Sensing Network are hosting an introductory event to aid in bridging the state’s leading research, science and engineering universities with the technology needs of the printing industry. There is renewed vigour within the research sector to engage with industrial partners, and the NSSN is pleased to be part of this outward focus.
12 October at 7:00 to 10.00 am
116-118 James Ruse Dr, Rosehill NSW 2142
• New opportunities for printing
• Case studies of SMEs working with universities
• Data analytics for process optimisation and quality
• Advanced Manufacturing and Smart factories
• Cutting edge chemistry, physics and fundamental science.
• Introduction to the “grantscape” – funding and resourcing for innovation projects
• Print industry reperesentatives
• Representation from six major research active universities in NSW
For catering purposes please RSVP by the 3 October to firstname.lastname@example.org